19 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

Hello Earthling!

If somebody would has been ask to me "Will you write an English post?", i would probably say "no". Why? I'm not enough good at writing in English. Speaking is meh but writing is a real troublemaker. In speaking the grammar is not a big deal but when the issue came to the writing my brain got red panic signals. My eyes always searches the grammar mistakes when i'm writing. For instance in this whole paragraph i didn't even feel comfortable. Probably there is a lot of mistake. Well, may be i can improve my writing by this way.
Anyway...
I'm an 19 year old, molecular biology and genetics student girl. My nickname is Karga ve Kız which means "The Crow and The Girl" in English. I'm interested in science, literature(any kind of book), art, foreign cultures(especially cultures of Japan and Scandinavian countries) etc. I'm not sure what will i write about. (My other blog(which is in Turkish) is nearly all about personal things. Not just like a diary but some of my posts are can be.) Well, we will see :)

(This song is one of my favourite Turkish song. Hope you like it too ^^ )
Love,
The Crow and The Girl
(In my other blog i finish my all personal posts with "The Girl" part of my nick. Sometimes when i write about art, i use "The Crow" part. This post is general so i've used the whole.)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder